This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout. If your browser does not support stylesheets, or they are turned off, the content on this site can still be accessed and read. All fonts are relative, so you can resize the text if required.
- You can resize all text using your browser's text resize option.
- All images have been given appropriate alternative text.
- The accessibility of the site has been tested on a wide range of browsers. Alternative user-defined style sheets can be applied to allow changes in the site's appearance, without affecting the readability or accessibility of the information.
- Every page has a link to this accessibility statement.
- Every pages has a link back to this web site's home page.
The Royal Society for the Support of Women of Scotland, in association with Redstone Websites, makes every effort to create and maintain a site that is accessible to everyone. However, a web site is never static, and sometimes pages get modified. If you have problems accessing any page in this site, please contact us at the address at the foot of this web page, stating the address of the page and the problem you encountered.
Alternatively, you can write to us at:
7 St Germains House
Tel: 07740 786430